View in original language
- Sole fillet or croaker fillets | 1 kg
- Green, yellow and red peppers | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Girl Pepper | to taste
- Coriander | to taste
- Tomatoes preferably Italian | 2 unit(s)
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Palm oil | 1 tablespoon
- Canola oil | 30 ml
- Fresh coconut milk | 300 ml
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper and a little cilantro, put it in the fridge and let it rest for at least 2 hours.
- Cut all the ingredients into slices or 1cm strips.
- In a large pan, preferably a clay or cast iron pan, add the oil and onion and let it wilt slightly.
- After the above process, make a bed with half of the peppers, cilantro, tomatoes and the pepper. Then, place the fish pieces separately from each other. Pour in the rest of the ingredients and close the lid. Cook over low to medium heat for 20min.
- After 20 minutes, add the coconut milk and palm oil, with the help of a spoon, distribute throughout the pan.
- Ready, just delight yourself, it goes well with white rice and banana farofinha.
Did you like this recipe?