octopus with vinaigrette
View in original language
- Cooked large octopus | 350 g
- Finely chopped red onion (brunoise) | 100 g
- Ripe persimmon tomato | 100 g
- Red bell pepper, finely chopped without the white part | 100 g
- Yellow bell pepper, finely chopped without the white part | 50 g
- Green peppers, finely chopped without the white part | 50 g
- Finely chopped young pepper without the white part and seeds | 1 unit(s)
- Coriander with stalk and all | 1/2 unit(s)
- Parsley | 1/2 unit(s)
- Very thin ciboutele | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tahiti Lemon Juice | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper sauce | 1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard | 1 teaspoon
- White wine vinegar | 2 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 1 cup
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Spicy paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Cut the octopus into 2 cm slices.
Remove the tomato seed from the peppers. Cut into brunoise.
Chop the parsley and cilantro, stalks and all.
In a bowl, add the octopus, and season with salt, pepper and tabasco and mustard. Add the onion, tomato and peppers.
Add vinegar and oil.
Add girl's finger pepper.
Squeeze 1 lemon.
Add the chopped herbs.
When finishing the dish, add a pinch of sweet paprika and spicy paprika.
Did you like this recipe?