View in original language
- 1.5 kg octopus | 2 unit(s)
- Bay leaves | 3 unit(s)
- Dry white wine | 2 cup
- Peeled Italian Tomatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley | 1 cup
- Diced skinless yellow pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 100 ml
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 300 ml
- Sicilian lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Whole onion | 2 unit(s)
- Finely chopped seedless girl's finger pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Freeze the octopus before preparing. Defrost the day before and keep in the fridge. Place the whole onion, octopus, bay leaf and wine in the bottom of the pressure cooker. Cover and after you get the pressure leave for 14 min. (make one octopus at a time repeating the same process). Remove, let cool and chop the octopus.
- Place the chopped onion in ice water for 20 min. Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, peppers and parsley.
- In a large bowl, add the octopus and all the other chopped ingredients.
- Season with vinegar, oil, lemon and salt. Mix everything and leave in the fridge before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer with toasted bread.
Do not put salt on the octopus.
No need to pressurize water
(the octopus releases a lot of water)
THIS RECIPE IS ENTRY FOR UP TO 10 PEOPLE. FOR UP TO 5 PEOPLE DECREASE EVERYTHING BY HALF AND USE ONLY 1 OCTOPUS.
Did you like this recipe?