1. In a pressure cooker, place the octopus, the onion cut in half, 2 blonde leaves, garlic, 1 carrot 🥕, cover the pan and take it to the fire. Add little water (1/2 cup, the octopus will reduce well, as it contains a lot of water);
3. Once pressure is reached, let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and wait for the pressure to release. Reserve the broth;
4. Cut the octopus into pieces and grill in a frying pan;
6. Heat the oil in another pan and saute the onion. At the end, add the garlic and paprika, the pepper, saute;
7. Add the rice, stir a little and then add the wine, mix and let it evaporate.
8. Add the cooking broth and let the rice cook for 15 minutes;
10. Add the tomato and, if necessary, add more hot water. Then add the octopus and mix. The octopus 🐙 will be grilled first, but if you don't want it, it's not necessary, leave some tentacles to decorate the dish;
11. Let it cook on medium heat until the rice 🍚 is soft. Finally, add the olives 🫒 , salt, black pepper, parsley, mix and serve.