Home smoked salmon!
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Salmon600 g
- Rosemary1 to taste
- Thyme1 to taste
- Garlic1 to taste
- Olive oil1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Season the salmon with these chopped herbs, pass with your hands to stick the seasoning well.
- On the grill put just a little bit of coal just to make smoke.
- Place the charcoal in the bottom of the grill and the coals on the opposite side of the grill. If you have green tree branches, put it to make smoke.
- Leave it like this for two hours until it gets a lot of smoked taste.
- Eat with salads or with grilled vegetables