happy cod fish
View in original language
- Clean and desalted cod, cooked and shredded01 kg
- Garlic Clove06 unit(s)
- Expressed English Potato +-2 kg
- Coconut milk80 ml
- Broccoli to taste
- Pitted Black Olives to taste
- Parsley and chives to taste
- Cherry tomato for garnish05 unit(s)
- Straw potatoes for topping01 to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt to taste
- Minced red onion02 unit(s)
- Butter01 tablespoon
- Put the potatoes to cook in the pressure cooker, when it starts to boil, leave it for 8 minutes, as soon as the pressure comes out, squeeze them and make a conventional mashed potatoes, in butter, a little salt and milk. Reserve.
- Sauté the already cooked and shredded cod in your hand so that it becomes flakes, with the garlic cloves, plenty of olive oil, onions, some black pitted olives in slices, and parsley and chives, and if you want you can add some seasonings to taste, put half the coconut milk, let it boil. Reserve.
- Put the water to boil, I used the same water as the cod in the cooking of the potatoes, and I gave the broccoli florets a scare to decorate too, it took 2 min and 1/2 at most. Reserve.
- On a platter put oil on the bottom, a layer of approximately one finger of mashed potatoes, and then place the cod in a generous way, then cover with the rest of the mashed potatoes, and put it in the oven with a little more oil on top and the Parmesan cheese, when golden, you can garnish with broccoli, olives, potato straw and cherry tomatoes. Serve with white rice or broccoli/ and or green salad of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like