fish with okra
View in original language
- Fish in slices | 600 g
- Tomato | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Onion | to taste
- Garlic | to taste
- Okra | to taste
- Green Spice | to taste
- Salt, coloring, oil | to taste
- Cut the onion, tomato, pepper into slices
- Crush the garlic
- Put the fish, salt, oil and coloring in a pan, then add the onion, tomato and pepper.
- Take it to the fire and wait to sauté, then put the okra and close the pan.
- If necessary add a little water
- When everything is cooked, turn off the heat.
Did you like this recipe?