View in original language
- Dogfish in slices or high-ranked fish | 1 kg
- Black Pepper | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice | 1 unit(s)
- Onion slices | 2 unit(s)
- Half moon tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Sliced red, green or yellow peppers | 3 unit(s)
- Coconut Milk | 200 g
- Coriander | 1 tablespoon
- Palm oil | 3 teaspoon
- Garlic | to taste
- In a refractory container, season the dogfish with black pepper, salt, lemon juice and seasoning of your choice.
- In a pan, make layers with a little onion, dogfish, tomato and pepper.
- Repeat the layers, sprinkling salt or seasoning of your choice.
- Drizzle with coconut milk and finish with cilantro or seasoning of your choice.
- Cook, over low heat, with the pan covered, for about 30 minutes, or until the fish is tender and serve.
Did you like this recipe?