Fillet Of Hake Fried
View in original language
- Hake fillet | 8 unit(s)
- Squeezed lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Black pepper and salt | 1 to taste
- Fuba, wheat flour for breading | 1 to taste
- Oil | 1 cup
- I started by seasoning the hake fillets. With salt, black pepper and squeezed lemon
- Mix well to get the seasonings.
- Then I mixed some wheat flour and cornmeal. I spent the fillets squeezing them well so they don't get water.
- Then I took a pan, put the oil and took it to heat.
- Put the fish and let it fry on one side then turn and fry on the other side.
- Then just let the oil drain and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fried hake fillet without breading
fried hake fillet