View in original language
- SIRI MEAT | 500 g
- BREAD WITHOUT SHEETS | 08 unit(s)
- MEDIUM ITALIAN TOMATOES | 05 unit(s)
- MEDIUM PURPLE ONIONS | 02 unit(s)
- MINCED GARLIC | 02 unit(s)
- GARLIC | 01 unit(s)
- GREEN SMELL | 01 unit(s)
- DENDE OLIVE OIL | 02 dessert spoon
- OLIVE OLIVE OIL | 02 tablespoon
- COCONUT MILK | 200 ml
- BREAD FLOUR | 03 tablespoon
- PARMESAN CHEESE | 03 tablespoon
- KINGDOM PEPPER | 01 coffee spoon
- SALT | 01 coffee spoon
- PEPPER DEDO MOÇA | 01 unit(s)
- Remove the crust from the bread, chop it into small pieces, add the coconut milk, mix well and set aside.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs and beat well in the mixer and set aside.
- In a pan, place the olive oil and the palm oil, sauté the onion, girl finger pepper, garlic, leek until browned a little.
- Now add the tomato, salt, pepper and crab meat, mix very well, to incorporate flavors and seasoning, cover and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Then put the bread mixed in the coconut milk, incorporate very well, put the chives and wrap everything, and let it cook for another five minutes and turn off.
- Now put it in the cones, put the flour on top with the cheese and put it in the oven to brown and serve.
Did you like this recipe?