easy fish moqueca
View in original language
- Fish in slices or fillets | 2 kg
- Lemons | 2 unit(s)
- Onions | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 5 unit(s)
- Chopped Tomatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Palm oil | 1 cup
- Coconut milk | 2 cup
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Coriander and pepper (optional) | to taste
- Wash the fish with water and lemon.
Season with salt, garlic, pepper, paprika, onions, tomatoes, cilantro and lemon.
Add the oil and heat for half an hour.
At the end, add the coconut milk and let it boil, do not stir so that the fish does not break, wait for the broth a little and serve.
enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?