Crispy Tilapia Post
View in original language
- Tilapia Steak1 kg
- Garlic Cloves4 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- Spicy paprika1 to taste
- Black pepper1 to taste
- Lemon5 tablespoon
- Wheat flour + Bread flour + Cassava flour for breading1 cup
- Season the steaks with garlic, lemon, salt, paprika and black pepper. Let marinate for 20min.
- Place the 3 flours in a bowl and mix. The amount you check as you bread. * (No need to pass on eggs) *
- After the breading, heat the oil in a pan.
- With the hot oil add the steaks.
- Fry on both sides until golden. Drain on paper towels and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Grilled Tilapia with Grain Salad and Banana Puree
Crispy portion of tilapia 🇧🇷