Crayfish with palm hearts in butter
View in original language
- Crayfish | 800 g
- Canned Pupunha Palm | 1 can(s)
- Almonds | 50 g
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Toast the almonds for 1 minute in a skillet and set aside.
- Dry the shelled crayfish and put it in a hot skillet with oil for 4 minutes, letting it brown well on both sides, season with salt to taste and set aside.
- Cut the hearts of palm into slices and in the same skillet as the crawfish, add the hearts of palm with a tablespoon of butter. Stir for 4 to 5 minutes
- Add the crayfish over the hearts of palm, add the garlic, stir all the ingredients together and place on a platter.
- Place the toasted almond on top and serve. Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?