View in original language
- Crab Meat | 500 g
- Lemons | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chili pepper, seeded and chopped | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomatoes, skinned, seeded, diced | 3 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Finely chopped coriander stalks | 3 unit(s)
- Roasted Cassava Flour | 200 g
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Finely grated Parmesan | 70 g
- Olive oil and salt | to taste
- Season the crab with the lemon juice.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the onion well, without browning, for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the pepper and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the tomato and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add the crab meat and sauté for 10 minutes, until the water dries up. Hit the salt. Turn off the heat and add the cilantro.
- Preheat the oven to the browning function, or, if your oven does not have this function, to 220°.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and brown the cassava flour for about 5 minutes.
- In a Siri ramequin cone, place some of the meat, place a very thin layer of farofa on top, a little Parmesan cheese and bake until browned. Serve with lemon quarters.
Did you like this recipe?