Corvina fish moqueca
View in original language
- Cruvine fish1 kg
- Coconut milk1 l
- Chopped Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Cloves3 unit(s)
- Chopped cilantro and chives1/2 cup
- Colorau1 teaspoon
- Cumin1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Clean the fish and cut the fish into slices.
- Place the fish in a pan and add the chopped vegetables, salt, paprika and cumin and the coconut milk to cover the fish.
- Take the pan to the fire and let it cook for 20 minutes, check if the fish is cooked at the point you like, turn off the fire and serve with rice and salad.