View in original language
- Tilapia fillet800 g
- Squeezed lemon1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic1 unit(s)
- Salt and Black Pepper1 to taste
- Oil1 cup
- Fuba, wheat flour and cornstarch1 to taste
- I started by seasoning the fish fillets with salt, minced garlic and black pepper. Squeeze the lemon and set it aside.
- Now in a bowl I put the wheat flour, the cornstarch and the cornmeal, put a little of each and mix
- I spent the fish fillets breading the fillets well.
- Now put the oil in a pan and let it heat up. I was putting the fillets and frying.
- Then I took it out of the oil and let it drain. And then just serve