Bouillabaisse - French Cakdeirada
View in original language
- Pink shrimp | 400 g
- Shelled seafood | 250 g
- White fish fillet | 300 g
- leek | 400 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Saffron | to taste
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Carrot | 2 unit(s)
- Water Bread | 6 unit(s)
- Skinless tomato | 3 unit(s)
- Prepare a vegetable broth. If not, you can use hot water.
- Chopped onion, carrot and leek in brunoise, sauté until they are soft. Insert the tomatoes to release water. Add the spices and then the fish fillet cut into cubes. Add salt!!
- Add the broth and After a light boil, add the seafood and shrimp. Adjust the salt and leave for another 3 minutes with the fire on and turn off.
- Cut bread and smear it in olive oil, putting it in the oven to make it crispy.
- Plate and serve with toast on the edge of the plate
Did you like this recipe?