Baked hake with potatoes and peppers
View in original language
- Hake fillet800 g
- Yellow bell pepper in strips1 unit(s)
- Large julienne cut onion1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Green smell (parsley and chives)1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Julienne Sliced Potato400 g
- In a shape or refractory, arrange the fish fillets, and put a little salt and pepper on the fillets.
- Make a layer with the potatoes, another with the onion and another with the peppers. Arrange the green smell on top Sprinkle some salt and pepper on these layers and drizzle with plenty of olive oil. So that the entire top is watered.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and wait for the potatoes to brown for another 10 to 15 minutes. It's ready to be served! 😉