In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Painted large1 unit(s)
- Butter80 g
- Extra virgin olive oil4 tablespoon
- Coriander1/2 cup
- Salt0 to taste
- Black pepper1/2 teaspoon
- Parchment paper0 to taste
- Lemon Juice1 unit(s)
- Clean and make shallow cuts.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice and set aside.
- Crush the cilantro in the mortar.
- Heat the butter, olive oil and macerated coriander and let the butter melt.
- Place the fish on parchment paper over a baking sheet and drizzle with that seasoned butter - close the parchment paper as if it were a wrap.
- Take in medium oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.