In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- medium zucchinis | 2 unit(s)
- sliced mozzarella cheese | 400 g
- sour cream | 1 g
- Salt and oregano | 1 to taste
- ground beef | 500 g
- oil | 2 tablespoon
- chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- chopped bell pepper | 1 unit(s)
- tomato paste | 1 cup
- Wash the zucchinis well and cut them lengthwise into thin strips.
- Sprinkle a little salt to your liking and let it rest for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the ground beef in the oil and when it is golden add the onion, tomato and bell pepper, sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and water and let the sauce thicken.
- Season the stew to your liking.
- Be careful not to make the sauce too watery.
- Remove the water that the zucchini created, drain well.
- In a refractory put a little sauce, a layer of zucchini, a layer of sauce, a layer of cheese, a layer of cream (put the whole box), zucchini, sauce, cheese, decorate with slices of tomato and sprinkle oregano to taste.
- Take to preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and salad.
Did you like this recipe?