View in original language
- Tomato1/2 unit(s)
- Red Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic head1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped Mint1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil1/2 cup
- Cut the whole head of garlic, at the base season with salt and extra virgin olive oil. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven over medium heat (until tender) for about 45 minutes.
- Chop the onion and tomato, finely chopped and pass in a dry frying pan. Until the onion softens and sweats well.
- In a bowl squeeze the garlic, I used half about 5 or 6 cloves. Mix the onion with tomato and season with salt and pepper. Finally add the finely chopped mint too.
- Add the oil and you're done. Can serve warm or wait to cool down. I used it as a sauce for a roast sirloin. Sirloin recipe on my page too.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Baião de two
Baião with meat