View in original language
- Can of Tuna | 1 can(s)
- Potato | 600 g
- Carrot | 80 g
- Pea | 80 g
- Black olives | 50 g
- Mayonnaise | 200 g
- Parsley | 10 g
- Boiled Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Cook the eggs for 11 minutes and grate on the microplane (or fine grater) and set aside.
- Cook the potatoes until soft, drain, season with salt, pepper and set aside.
- Cut the carrot into cubes, cook for 6 minutes, cool in ice water and set aside.
- Cook the peas for 2 minutes, cool in ice water and set aside.
- Cut the olives in half and set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise, carrots, boiled potatoes, peas, egg, 1/2 can of Gomes da Costa Tuna, salt, pepper and mix gently in a bowl.
- Then add the olives and finally the rest of the Tuna Gomes da Costa and the parsley.
Did you like this recipe?