View in original language
- Medium Flake Corn Flour | 2 cup
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 2 tablespoon
- 2 cans of drained tuna (reserve some for garnish) | 240 g
- Tomato cut into slices (reserve some for garnish) | 1 unit(s)
- Olives | to taste
- Fresh or canned peas (reserve some for garnish) | to taste
- Palm | 200 g
- Chopped Boiled Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- 1 pack tomato sauce | 340 g
- Tomato Extract | 4 tablespoon
- Corn 1 can | 200 g
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Water | 2 cup
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic and pepper.
Add the tuna, tomato, peas and corn, heart of palm, olives and sauté.
Add the egg, parsley, tomato sauce and water and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
gradually add the corn flour over the sauce, mixing well until completely incorporated. When it comes off the bottom of the pan, it's ready.
Grease the pan with a little oil and line the bottom and sides with the reserved hearts of palm, tomato, egg, peas, tomatoes, tuna and distribute the couscous, squeezing slightly.
Turn them over on a plate and serve.
Tip👉🏻 Serve with a salad, it's a great combination🥗.
⚠️The mold I used was the pudding mold that has a central hole (23 cm in diameter).
⚠️ This one I made with tuna but you can also make it with chicken, shrimp, sardines or pepperoni sausage.
Did you like this recipe?