Tomato Pulp Chutney 🍅
View in original language
- Tomatoes (seeds and all) | 8 unit(s)
- Minced garlic (cloves) | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 1/4 cup
- White Vinegar | 1/2 cup
- Xylitol | 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Butter | 1 teaspoon
- Accompanies Grilled, cheeses, sandwiches and toast.
- Mix everything in a pan and leave for 30 minutes to reduce.
- Wait for it to cool down and hit the blender.
- Place in a closed glass jar in the fridge.
- After ice cream it gets creamier and more refined.
- Use it cold on top of grilled meats, sandwiches and cheese to give it a delicious bittersweet touch.
Did you like this recipe?