Tomato pate with quinoa
View in original language
- diced tomatoes, preferably organic | 6 unit(s)
- Quinoa Grains | 3 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | to taste
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- White pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Fresh basil, preferably organic | to taste
- Mineral water | to taste
- In a preheated pan, put the olive oil and the tomatoes to heat up quickly.
- Then, after the tomatoes have wilted, add the quinoa. To mix. Add a little water to cook the quinoa and tomatoes
- After 5 minutes, add the crushed garlic, salt, pepper. To mix.
- Adjust salt if necessary
- Once the quinoa grains are soft, turn off the heat.
- Finish with more olive oil and add the basil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Quinoa Salad with Chicken
quinoa with vegetables