Tomato confit in the Airfryer
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- cherry tomato | 200 g
- Garlic slivers | 2 unit(s)
- Salt, oregano and thyme | to taste
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil | to taste
- In a refractory, add the cherry tomatoes cut in half or whole, the slices of garlic, the seasonings and mix well.
- Then, add the extra virgin olive oil until it covers all the tomato and take it to the airfryer at 200 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Allow to cool and serve as an accompaniment to savory dishes, salads, boards, toast, Italian bread, etc...
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?