View in original language
- Coalho cheese300 g
- Granulated Tapioca250 g
- Milk500 ml
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Put the 500 ml of milk on the fire until it boils over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients well.
- Gradually add the milk and mix until everything is smooth.
- Place this mixture in a square or rectangular dish and take it to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Unmold and cut the cubes and fry in hot oil on low heat.
- Accompany with pepper jelly which is an excellent combination.