Sweet potato soup with coconut cream
View in original language
- small sweet potato1 unit(s)
- Coconut water1/2 ml
- Carrot1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Ginger1/2 unit(s)
- grated coconut1/2 unit(s)
- Cinnamon powder1/2 coffee spoon
- Coconut oil1/2 ml
- Water300 ml
- Garlic1/4 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Cut the carrot and sweet potato into pieces
- In a pan with coconut oil, add the garlic, onion and ginger and sauté well.
- Add the vegetables, cinnamon and salt and cover with water.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes on low heat to cook
- Blend everything in a blender, including the cooking water.
- In a blender, blend the coconut with the coconut water.
- Top the soup with a spoonful of coconut cream and serve.