Sweet and sour Fennel Fennel
View in original language
- Fennel Fennel | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1/4 cup
- Chicken broth | 1 cup
- Honey | 2 tablespoon
- White wine (American glass) | 1/2 cup
- Mustard | 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Cut the fennel bulb (white part; do not throw the leaves, ideal for tea) into 4 pieces and place them center-side down in a large pot over medium heat.
- Throw the oil over the top; wait a minute and pour the wine; lemon and honey.
- I dissolved the mustard in the broth and added it
- I sprinkled and put the lid on; I cooked it on low heat for 40' turning them from time to time
- Have reserve broth on hand and if it dries, add a little.
Leave until soft.
Bear in mind that the inner part tends to become soft more quickly and the outer part takes longer because it is more fibrous.
- For those who like sweet and sour in their food, this accompaniment is ideal (it goes very well with pork)
Did you like this recipe?