Super practical corn cream
View in original language
- Corn | 2 can(s)
- Garlic (clove) | 2 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 3 cup
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Oregano | 1 to taste
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- In a pan, sauté garlic in butter
- Add the corn to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, salt, pepper and oregano and cook for 5 minutes.
- With the help of a ladle, put half of the cream in the blender and hit it well until it's very homogeneous, start pulsing the blender little by little.
- Return the whipped cream to the pan and mix. Cook until it reaches your preferred consistency. Experiment with seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- It can be made with corn on the cob if available. It's even tastier.
Did you like this recipe?