View in original language
- Large, ripe tomatoes without the core | 2 unit(s)
- Shredded chicken (approximately) | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Cream cheese | 1 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan | 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt, parsley, chives and other seasonings of your choice | to taste
- Pulp removed from tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Remove the pulp from the tomatoes and set aside, season the tomatoes with a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, season the shredded chicken with the rest of the ingredients.
- Stuff the tomatoes and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
Bake at 180° for approximately 20 minutes.
I put in the refractory 2 bay leaves and 1 garlic clove to flavor.
- Tips: You can use other fillings, such as tuna, cheese spread and ricotta, cold cuts of your choice. I find it delicious to gratin, however, depending on the filling, it can be served cold, as a salad-type starter. It's delicious! Great entry point for parties!
Did you like this recipe?