Stuffed baked potato
View in original language
- Potato | 4 unit(s)
- Shredded chicken breast | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- tomato paste | 2 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | to taste
- grated cheese | to taste
- Season the potatoes and wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven at medium temperature until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and wait for it to cool down
- After cooling, make a chute (canoe type) in the center of the potato to fill
- For the stuffing I used shredded breast and made a sauce (stroganoff type)
- Stuff each potato with the filling of your choice.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and put it in the oven just to brown.
- Serve immediately
Did you like this recipe?