simple fluffy rice
View in original language
- Rice1 cup
- Minced garlic1 unit(s)
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Hot water2 cup
- Oil1 teaspoon
- Take the rice and wash it, get the water and put it to boil
- Take the minced garlic and crush it well, in a pan add this garlic
- Add the oil and brown a little
- After the garlic is golden, add the rice.
- Sauté the rice and then add the hot water and salt.
- Let it cook on low heat with the pan a little covered and let it cook until the water dries up, it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Quick and simple pancake 😋