View in original language
- Black beans | 500 g
- Pepperoni sausage In slices | 300 g
- Dried meat in pieces | 300 g
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Pork feet cut into pieces | 1 to taste
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- laurel thread | 2 unit(s)
- Leave the pork feet to soak and during the soaking process the water is changed.
- Let the beans soak for 1h.Reserve
Boil the pork leg with 1 squeezed lemon. Reserve
- In the pressure cooker, sauté the garlic, onion, then add the sausages, the jerky and stir-fry.
- Then add the beans, the pig's foot and 2 bay leaves. Add enough water to cook, cover the pan and let it cook for 45 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?