Simple chicken stroganoff
View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into cubes1 kg
- Minced garlic4 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper1 to taste
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- Cat chup1/2 cup
- Mustard1/2 cup
- Mushrooms1 cup
- Sour cream400 ml
- Straw Potato1 to taste
- Butter1/2 tablespoon
- In a pan, mix the chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- mayonnaise, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt the butter and brown the onion.
- Add the seasoned chicken until golden.
- Add the mushrooms, ketchup and mustard.
- Add the cream and remove from the heat before boiling.
- Serve with white rice and potatoes chips.