Simple chicken stroganoff
View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into cubes | 1 kg
- Minced garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | 1 to taste
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 2 tablespoon
- Cat chup | 1/2 cup
- Mustard | 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 400 ml
- Straw Potato | 1 to taste
- Butter | 1/2 tablespoon
- In a pan, mix the chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, melt the butter and brown the onion.
Add the seasoned chicken until golden.
- Add the mushrooms, ketchup and mustard.
- Add the cream and remove from the heat before boiling.
- Serve with white rice and potatoes chips.
Did you like this recipe?