View in original language
- Beans750 g
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Blonde to taste
- Water1/2 l
- Add the beans to the pressure cooker
- Add the water and 2 tablespoons of oil, cover the pan and let it cook for approximately 45 minutes.
- When there is approximately 5 minutes left to turn off, in another pan put the garlic and oil to brown it.
- After taking the pressure off, let's season it by putting the oil and golden garlic, salt, bay leaf
- Leave for another 2 min to get the taste and ready to serve.