Simple and delicious milanese potato
View in original language
- large sliced potatoes cooked al dente with salt | 3 unit(s)
- Beaten eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 3 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 2 tablespoon
- Breadcrumbs | 2 cup
- grated cheese | 50 g
- Salt and Oregano | to taste
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated cheese and the oregano
- In the beaten eggs, mix the milk with a pinch of salt and the wheat flour, mix well to break up the lumps.
- Dip the potato slices in the breadcrumbs in the beaten eggs and again in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?