Shrimp PF with chayote
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Peeled and Gutted Medium Shrimp200 g
- Chayote, peeled and cut into medium cubes1.5 cup
- Homemade tomato sauce1.5 cup
- Chopped Onion1/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 teaspoon
- Chopped fresh oregano to taste
- Chopped Chives to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Hot water1/2 cup
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, salt, oregano, pepper and chayote. Cook until the chayote is al dente, stir a few times.
- Add the prawns, mix and let cook in the sauce until they are at the point of your liking. Adjust the salt and finish with the onion.
- Serve with white rice and lettuce salad.