Seasoned bread crunchy
View in original language
- Slice of wholemeal bread without crust | 4 unit(s)
- Garlic cloves, crushed in a pestle | 1 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 8 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Ground Black Pepper | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- In a bowl, mix the oil, salt, oregano, garlic and pepper. Cut each slice of bread into 4 toothpicks and distribute them in a greased shape with olive oil. Brush them with the olive oil and seasoning mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes or until crispy. The toast is drier: serve it with sauces, broths or pâtés.
Did you like this recipe?