View in original language
- Eggs | 6 unit(s)
- Cuentro | 1 unit(s)
- Coloral and salt | 1 to taste
- Olive oil or oil | 1 cup
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- In a nonstick skillet, add the olive oil or oil. Then, put the coloral, salt to taste, mix and then put the coriander next to the chopped onion.
- Stir for a few minutes until the onion starts to brown and add the eggs.
- Stir well until all the eggs are dissolved and place over medium heat.
- After frying the eggs, add a pinch of oregano and mix for more flavor. Serve hot and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?