View in original language
- Banana Peel1 unit(s)
- Potato Peel3 unit(s)
- Onion (chopped into rings)1 unit(s)
- Whole Milk100 ml
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Ground Pepper1 coffee spoon
- Oregano to taste
- Egg (lightly beaten)1 unit(s)
- Wash the peels and cut into cubes.
- Leave the cut shells in a pot of water for a few minutes. When the water darkens change the water, repeat this process until the water does not change color. I changed the water about 5 times.
- After the peels are clean, let the water drain well.
- Transfer the skins to a non-stick frying pan and sauté the skins well if they start to stick add a little milk (10ml or 20ml), keep stirring.
- Remember the skins are raw so you need to sauté well, after a few minutes put the onion to sauté too.
- When all the onion changes color, it gets a half caramelized tone, add the milk, salt, ground black pepper and oregano and a lightly beaten egg.
- Keep stirring until the milk evaporates.
- I've made it with just the skin of the potato and pieces of chubby meat without milk, just with egg is good too.
- They will only know that it has bark if you tell it, here even the children approved and even repeated it. Version I made for chubby children of the meat well braised (1 tablespoon), 6 potato skins (I made mashed potatoes), chopped onion, Salt, oregano, 1 Sazón and an egg. My nephews loved it.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like