Sausage in simple sauce
View in original language
- Chopped sausage300 g
- Minced garlic and onion1 to taste
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce50 ml
- Water for the sauce1 cup
- Water to boil the chopped sausage500 ml
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- I started by putting the sausages to boil along with the water.
- Then in a pan put the chopped onion and garlic.
- I let it fry for a few minutes and then I put the sauce and the chopped sausage.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then just turn off the heat and serve.