Sausage in simple sauce
View in original language
- Chopped sausage | 300 g
- Minced garlic and onion | 1 to taste
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce | 50 ml
- Water for the sauce | 1 cup
- Water to boil the chopped sausage | 500 ml
- Salt, black pepper and oregano | 1 to taste
- I started by putting the sausages to boil along with the water.
- Then in a pan put the chopped onion and garlic.
- I let it fry for a few minutes and then I put the sauce and the chopped sausage.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then just turn off the heat and serve.
Did you like this recipe?