Sausage in sauce
View in original language
- Chopped sausage600 g
- Tomato sauce200 g
- Water1 cup
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- Water2 cup
- Garlic and chopped onion1 to taste
- Oil1 tablespoon
- I started by putting the sausage to boil for about 3 minutes with hot water.
- Then drain and cut into slices. Now in a pan put the chopped garlic, onion and oil.
- I left it fried for another 2 minutes and put the chopped sausages. I put the sauce together and mixed.
- Now put the salt, black pepper and oregano and mix
- Let it boil for about 5 minutes and turn it off and serve.