View in original language
- Japanese pumpkin1/2 unit(s)
- Salt0 to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil3 tablespoon
- Seasonings0 to taste
- I seasoned it with a blend of onion, sweet paprika, garlic, mustard, rosemary, parsley, thyme and black pepper.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes or flakes and grease the non-stick pan with olive oil (or coconut oil or butter) and place the pumpkin pieces.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil on top, season with salt and your chosen seasonings.
- Bake in the oven at 240° for 35 minutes or until golden.