Roasted Chicken Fry
View in original language
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Olive Oil | to taste
- Seasoned farofa | 250 g
- Green Spice | to taste
- Smoked Paprika | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Saffron | to taste
- Chimichurri | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Do you know when that roast chicken from Sunday lunch is left?
This farofa is a great option to enjoy and transform this dish!
Take the roasted chicken and separate it from the bones, crushing it in a blender.
- In a pan add the olive oil, the chopped onion and the garlic cloves, let it sauté until golden.
- Then add the crushed chicken, salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, saffron and chimichurri.
Mix well and let it cool.
- With the fire low, add the seasoned farofa and mix very well.
- Chop the green seasoning and with the fire off, mix.
Serve hot or cold, if you wish to serve, garnish with parsley.
And just serve!
It's delicious, you can eat it alone or also serve as a side dish.
Did you like this recipe?