Ripe pumpkin sauce with sausage and chicken fillet
View in original language
- small, ripe pumpkin | 1 unit(s)
- mixed sausage or your choice. | 200 g
- minced garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | 0 to taste
- In a pan put a thread of oil and fry the sausage well fried, remove the excess oil and then add the garlic and onion and fry well.
- Put the chopped pumpkin in cubes and add a cup of boiling water, adjust the salt, cover the pan and let it cook on low heat, do not move so as not to break up the pieces.
- Once cooked, add chives to taste.
Did you like this recipe?