Rice with Tuscan sausage
View in original language
- Oil | 6 tablespoon
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Biquinho pepper or girl's finger | to taste
- Atrocious | 2 cup
- Warm water or beef broth | 2 cup
- Canned peas (can) | 1 unit(s)
- Canned corn (can) | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Green Smell | to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | to taste
- In a pan with the oil, sauté the sausage and onion.
- Add the garlic, pepper, and sauté a little longer.
- Add rice, salt and water or beef broth.
- Cover the pan and let the rice cook over low heat.
- After add the pea, corn, chopped tomato and the green smell very finely chopped.
Stir very well.
- Finally, add the grated parmesan cheese, stir a little more when serving, finish with green smell leaves and grated parmesan cheese.
Did you like this recipe?