Rice with pepperoni and mushrooms
View in original language
- Rice | 600 g
- Pepperoni Sausage (segment) | 180 g
- Bacon | 200 g
- Medium mushroom | 6 unit(s)
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika | 2 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Parsley | to taste
- Chives | to taste
- Garlic | 6 unit(s)
- Cook the rice with your favorite seasonings.
- Cut the bacon and pepperoni into small cubes. Cut the garlic and mushroom into slices.
- Add the margarine to a large skillet and brown the mushrooms, set aside. In the same pan, add the garlic until golden, set aside. Add the bacon and pepperoni until they are fried, add the paprika. (Add more margarine if necessary)
- Mix the garlic with the bacon and pepperoni.
- In a large bowl or pan add half of the rice and half of the fried mixture, mix well. Gradually add the rest of the rice and the fried mixture until everything is evenly mixed.
- Place the mixture in a refractory or pan, (where it will serve) and add the mushrooms on top, along with parsley and chives to taste.
- Serve! Suggestion: accompaniment to chicken and fish.
Did you like this recipe?